Oscraps

Family
This layout started as a font challenge layout and morphed into hours - literally - of reminiscing, deep-dive YouTube research and several photo treatment sessions... the latter left me grinding my teeth in frustration - the quality of the photos from that day in 2006 is just that bad...

On the creative side - this layout was a breeze. I love templates so combined two Rachel Jefferies' Stampalicious Heathland gems. Choosing the kit was no biggie - T is for Together is the perfect kit for any kind of family-themed pages, and since grunge comes easy - to me that is - any further embellishing was pure bliss. Thank you for looking.
Beautiful page and documentation! So much to see on this page! Love the Jakarta title with the photo clipped to it!

Beautiful page and documentation! So much to see on this page! Love the Jakarta title with the photo clipped to it!
Thank you. This is real life documented, scrapped for my album - I will change the journaling to add personal details etc - and I wanted it to look like a real scrapbook, sort of like a treasure hunt through our family history

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename