Oscraps

Fall
faerywings

Fall

Full On Fall :: An Oscraps 2016 Collaboration
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/Full-On-Fall-An-Oscraps-2016-Collaboration.html
Photo by "marfis75 on flickr" found at Pixabay.com

Since I have been without a working camera for close to a year, I am finding it more difficult than ever to have photos that I can scrap. Thank goodness for sites like Pixabay. This one suited the new Collab kit with its moody greys and gold palette. I started with 2 of the grey papers and blended them on Darken. I stuck the gold leave brush in between the two of them and dragged that to the bottom corner for a bit of extra color and texture. I needed a clipping mask for the photo and found it is sometimes easier to make my own. I opened a new document and used the different brushes in the kit to stamp on new layers, rearranges and resized the layers then merged them together. I then used one of the paint styles on the green leaves to add to the golden colors.
Wonderful fall page with hints that Halloween is coming. Love the blending of the mask with elements and brushes.

Nice! Love the "Window" to the beautiful scene.

Chris, do you have a smart phone? I have literally put my "real" camera (a beautiful Canon DSLR) on the shelf (well, in a camera bag), and ONLY take photos with my phone. All my landscapes...all my DGC...EVERYTHING. I guess I'm not to the point of selling it or giving it to one of my kids yet, but I probably should. What a waste, sitting on a shelf.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
faerywings
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout