Oscraps

Fading Away - APP Embers
lacy

Fading Away - APP Embers

I have hundreds of hydrangea pictures, but I chose this one from Pixabay, Peggychoucair.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Embers (SP1, brushes, Transfers/Overlays, Word Art, Fotoblendz 1-3, MultiMedia Branches 17) ON Sale now for limited time.
Urban Threadz No. 18

Place Embers Solid Paper 1 on new 12x12 document. Place Embers FotoBlendz No 1-3 psd file, clip photo to fotoblendz layer, fill other layers with complimentary colors, adjust blending modes. Duplicate photo, process with Photoshop Filter Poster Edges, reduce opacity to 55%, clip to first photo/fotoblendz. Place overlays/transfers (copper paint2, paper overlay 1 w/ adjusted hue) below FotoBlendz. Place Edge Overlay 2 on top of FotoBlendz, blend mode color burn, opacity 65%. Place MultiMedia Branches 17-2, remove branches/shadow layers. Embellish with Embers brushes, UrbanThreadz 18-6, Embers Word Art and Wood Word Art.
Really lovely color, blending and texture. Would love to see more of your hydrangea photos - I have lots too - they're so beautiful :)

Beautiful. I love the placement of the leaves to draw the eye up and your blended image nestled amongst the texture!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename