Oscraps

Eureka Springs, AR - Scenic Layered Template Album No. 7-2
lacy

Eureka Springs, AR - Scenic Layered Template Album No. 7-2

We actually went somewhere last weekend, to a car show in Eureka Springs, AR. It was fun and included a parade Saturday morning with all the antique cars. But I only took a few pictures, and I am still upset with myself about it.

I started with P2 of the Scenic Layered Template Album No. 7, rotated the two small frames to landscape orientation, then clipped photos to the masks. I adjusted the hue to most of the layers from black to blue or green. I then placed Prismatic Solid Paper 2 below the template layers. I finished with the flower cluster, word art and journaling.
Credits list
Scenic Layered Template Album No. 7 (p2) On Sale Now
ArtPlay Palette Prismatic (Solid Paper 2) On Sale Now, included in the Anna Release 25 October 2019
MultiMedia Leaves No. 6-2
Outdoors Word ART Mix 3 (Look Up!)
I love the pages like this that really capture the feel of the event. What a great template...really lets you get a lot on the page!

Awesome photos. I haven't been to a car show in years, must put it on my to-do list. ♥

Those are fun events. I love the vintage red with the old luggage and I think you managed a great page that tells your story and you learned for next time. Trouble is, you can spend all your time behind the lens if you get every photo you wished for, and even still. I'm thinking maybe never enough and you had fun instead. :D

Your photos showcase the day really well :)
The way the mask works with that blue sky is wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename