Oscraps

Enjoy
pmjames

Enjoy

Enjoy

Created with the Artplay Sashay Collection – On Sale for one week from the 23rd March, 2022.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Sashay
ArtsyTransfers Sashay
MultiMedia Documents No. 4
Spring WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 288
Paper Textures No.10

Process An Artsy Paper blended with a Solid Paper via a Layer Mask and Brushes. My focal image was placed onto the layout and also blended the same way. The frame clipping set from the Artsy Layered Template was placed onto the page and supporting images were clipped to the frame layers. Various layers from the Artsy Transfers as well as Paper Textures, Lace and an element from the MultiMedia files were added into the background. A WordTransfer, Lace and Dimensional elements were placed on top of the layout and finished off with WordART and journaling.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Reactions: KathyHaupt
Beautiful! Love the touches of lace and contrast of the delicate teacup and the industrial gray of the water and building.

I agree this is just so lovely. I adore the way you bring thoughts of the coffee shop and the water scene together.

Clever name. Lovely page with the wonderful use of the lace. I like how the photo cluster separates the journaling.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename