Oscraps

Engaged!
marnie333

Engaged!

Adam (my oldest son) and Jenny play Scrabble so the other night he surprised her with the ring box and the letters for 'marry me' in the game bag. She said yes! So happy for them!

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Whimsey
Silver Snowflakes 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 1
Project Template Album 1 (frames)

Fonts/Saint Petersburg Regular and Saint Petersburg Serif Regular
Congratulations Marnie ...
Beautiful photos and page ... What an original way to ask his girlfriend to marry him ...

Belle page marnie, trs beau couple, une jolie faon de faire sa demande en mariage. J'aime !!!

Such a handsome couple...and such a creative proposal! I love it! Congratulations! You are going to be busy with your documentation! Can't wait to follow along.

Such a creative way to propose! Love the way you scrapped it and congratulations to the couple.

Congratulations Marnie, what a beautiful happy couple!! So great how he ask her to marry him, I wish them all the luck of the world!!

Simply wonderful! I know Jenny is dear to you, she'll be a beautiful bride. Love your layout too, it visually tells the proposal story. And like Mama, like sonthe creative gene is strong in your son.

Congratulations to the happy couple! What an awesome way to propose! Wonderful page, Marnie!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout