Oscraps

Embrace the Difference
When your children are born you wish for them happiness, success, and love. But what direction their lives take as adults is a mystery, an adventure, shaped by their experiences as they grow up. My two couldn't be more different, but just as successful and amazing in life.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Impressario (paper, brush, label word, script overlay)
(free with the purchase of the Masterly Brushes Series: Elevate with Adjustment Layers)
Artplay Palette Rougir (paper)
Artplay Palette Wanderlust (metal plane)
Artplay Palette Traveler (metal camera)
Artplay Palette Elysium (butterfly)
StraightLine Stitched White 3
Family WordART Mix 3

Project 2012 template (retired)

Process
This is a remake of a page I did in 2012 using a page from Project Template Album 12 (no longer available in the store). Papers from APPalettes Impressario and Rougir were clipped to the masks, along with the photos of the infants. The adult photos were clipped to a brush from APP Impressario. Word art and dimensional embellishments completed the page.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and bcazzell
Isn't it amazing how two children from the same family can be so different?!
How wonderful is that? Great page to demonstrate the fact.

Congratulations!! Your layout has been chosen for the Gallery Standouts Blog!!

I also chose this for a Standing O!

The originality of this is fantastic! I love the split screen, the birth picture of each kid, and a new picture of them. The blending is superb – especially the layers of text, paint, and the background! The ghosted butterfly is a perfect touch of color!

What a beautiful page, celebrating differences and accomplishments! Love the diagonal and the split of colors

Gorgeous page with such wonderful blending. Love the baby pics with who they are now.

Congratulations on the double featuring - well deserved! This is so creative and loving: splendid!

So clever and creative. Perfect way to document their differences. Yay on the GSO.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename