Oscraps

Drowning
Thanks! for another great! collection for us to create this month's challenge with...I've been on the bad side of my health woes...This challenge & collection by Vicki Robinson really inspired me...with a layout that personal for me...I was having a particularly bad day recently & my hubby of 25 years...asked me...How do how feel right now?...I didn't hesitate when I answered...I feel like I'm drowning...

So here's my therapeutic layout : Drowning
Credits list
To Create This Layout : I Used :

Just For Today Collection By Vicki Robinson Designs
2022 Story Starters By Vicki Robinson Designs

Girl Photo [Extraction By Me] : Guilherme Stecanella Courtesy Of Unsplash
Water Glass & Bottle : Courtesy Of RawPixel
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Robinson Designs
  • Love
Reactions: Vicki Robinson
Wow! This is so powerful and brilliant, though I do hope you feel better now. You really captured the feeling here. Great layout!!!!

This is an incredibly moving and powerful page, Rhonda! So sorry for what you're going through but so happy you found a bit of a creative outlet!

For some reason, they didn't tag you, but your page earned a GSO-Finger Pointing (I'll message you with the link) AND I'm giving you a Standing O!

Feel better, big hug! v.

Last edited:
What a powerful layout! Your imagery is so creative. Congrats on your GSO!

Wow! This is so powerful and brilliant, though I do hope you feel better now. You really captured the feeling here. Great layout!!!!
@tanteva

Yeah!...life has been tough...I am feeling better than this day when I created this layout...but still struggling to get through all the infections!...Thank You! for your kind words & the uplifting Congrats! for the GSO too!!!...:)...

This is an incredibly moving and powerful page, Rhonda! So sorry for what you're going through but so happy you found a bit of a creative outlet!

For some reason, they didn't tag you, but your page earned a GSO-Finger Pointing (I'll message you with the link) AND I'm giving you a Standing O!

Feel better, big hug! v.
@Vicki Robinson

OMG! you are so kind to contact me for this...I sent you back a reply to your PM...This was a complete surprise!...A Standing O!!!...As always Vicki...Thank You! for your creative inspirations!...It helped me get these feelings out of my head...Scrapping is therapy right?...LOL!...Hearts Rhonda...:)...

Layout information

Category
Vicki Robinson Designs
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename