Oscraps

Dream
cfile

Dream

Photos are of my Grandfather's Cousin Gracie sitting in the living room of my Great Gandfather's house... I am guessing the date as being 1916. 2 Different angles were taken.. one head on showing her thinking about what to write and the other dreaming about it looking out the window.. I thought it was the perfect photos for Lynn's bundle... the deckled frames I made from shapes with an action from Leah of Mommyish designs.
Credits list
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson | Dreams are Free Collection
available seperately:
Lynn Grieveson | Dreams are Free - Elements
Lynn Grieveson | Dreams are Free - Paper Pack
Lynn Grieveson | Dreams are Free Mixed Media Add-on's
Lynn Grieveson | Dreams are Free Add on: Messy Papers

Also used:
Mommyish | 2020 Shadows CU/PU
Mommyish | CU Deckled Edging Action
font: splendid 66
Oh my goodness! Love this page! What treasures those photos are. And is she wearing pants? What a truly treasured heritage page!!

Oh my goodness! Love this page! What treasures those photos are. And is she wearing pants? What a truly treasured heritage page!!
Thank you so very much.. actually I think she is wearing a long dress or skirt... Thank you so much for your kind comments.. I love making heritage pages.. as I scrap the old photos, I imagine visiting with them :) Thank you again!

Incredible photos! Love the soft pink you used as the background, it feels very natural for the vintage photos

You have such an amazing assortment of vintage photos and to have a story with each is a huge plus in my book. Another wonderful layout.

What a perfect pair of photos! What I'm finding with my heritage pics, especially from that age, is that unless they were done in a studio, mine are all outdoors. And generally the angle of the subject wouldn't be altered. A real treasure. :)

What a perfect pair of photos! What I'm finding with my heritage pics, especially from that age, is that unless they were done in a studio, mine are all outdoors. And generally the angle of the subject wouldn't be altered. A real treasure. :)
Thank you Marilyn!! I find that interesting as well and you are right, they went to studios for the most part. I was thrilled to find these two of Cousin Gracie in my Great Grandfather's house with the 2 angles... I don't even remember if in today's day and age we have ever taken 2 different angle shots! Thank you again for your sweet comment!

Layout information

Category
Lynn Grieveson
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename