Oscraps

DON'T BLINK
This morning's FB memory was of my granddaughter, twelve years ago... dancing her heart out. Seemed only fitting as she just attended her first semi formal. Whatever you do.... Don't BLINK. So many years gone in a flash.

Created with Fiddlette's
Boho Girl
Gypsy Soul
I Carry Your Heart
She's All That
The Enchanted Garden
that is really good advice, it all goes so fast. I love how you captured the two "images" of your G-DD along the split page design

that is really good advice, it all goes so fast. I love how you captured the two "images" of your G-DD along the split page design
Thank you! Don't blink is definitely true... though the true title should have been "put some clothes on" as that's all I could hear from her grandfather over my shoulder. Time flies.

Isn't it the truth! They grow up way too fast! And it seems the technology of the day doesn't allow them to be kids very long! Love that proud photo of her as a tot and you did a marvelous extraction of the beautiful teen she has become! Love the b&w check you have her "standing" on!

Isn't it the truth! They grow up way too fast! And it seems the technology of the day doesn't allow them to be kids very long! Love that proud photo of her as a tot and you did a marvelous extraction of the beautiful teen she has become! Love the b&w check you have her "standing" on!
I know it's her.. but still can't believe she's so grown up.

Layout information

Album
Arline's Digital Art
Added by
Nonni F
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename