Oscraps

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Stronger
isDK

aA Paper, Clouds, Stitchez
Photos: Amanda B. Williams (house), Roman Jusdado (roses) Clothespins Sabine Van Erp

After 60+ years and 1,755 miles, I don't remember much about growing up in the yellow house with brown trim. It was very small for six of us, and built around 1850. There was a swing, red roses, clotheslines, and tadpoles. It took 6 1/2 years of EMDR to dig up these few memories.

My 2020 book is printed and due any day, so this is for my 2021 book. I still have C-PTSD and no fond memories growing up, and no photos except the one on my tricycle when I was four.
This is beautiful! I love the yellow house and the rose garden. Have a wonderful Christmas!!

So true your quote! I love your pages with beautiful roses, I love the whole scene, roses make me happy!

Despite the nasty virus, I wish you a very Merry Christmas, I hope you can enjoy it!

There's something wonderfully surreal about this, I think it's the big clothespins. and the stitching that almost feels like barbed wire. The scene seems serene but there is great tension - beautiful work!

May your recovered memories help in your healing. Wishing you peaceful days filled with moments of joy. Happy holidays to you and yours.

Une belle faon d'exprimer vos motions , les couleurs sont lumineuses, ce n'est pas toujours vident de retrouver des souvenirs... votre thrapie vous a aid, et peut tre apport de l'apaisement.
Je vous souhaite de bonne Ftes.

Hope documenting this will help you! Love how you designed this! Beautiful! Happy Holidays!

I know your strength will help you find resolution and happiness.Beautiful portrayal of your journey. Art helps so much.

How therapeutic your art must be for you. Hoping the healing process continues and that your book for 2021 is filled with happier pages than our current year.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout