Oscraps

Desert Blooms
Miki

Desert Blooms

Credits list
WaterColor Template Album 10 (page 10)
Artplay MiniPalette Shivoo (Free with $20 purchase from aADesigns. Offer valid from May 5-9)

Grow WordART Mix 2
Artplay Palette Alfresco BONUS (gem)
Multi Media Flowers 4
Urban Threadz 11
Splatters 15

Other
Page 10 of the WaterColor Template Album 10 was opened up. The photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The smaller photo was clipped to a frame mask. A snippet of solid and a transfer from the kit were clipped to the second frame mask. The stains were recolored. A color overlay was clipped to the wood word BLOOM. The flower brushes were recolored with the pearl from the balloon element accenting them. Transfers and a paper overlay from the kit were added along with splatters and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
gorgeous !I like the photo of the prickly figs associated with their drawing

Love the desert. The fruits are so colorful this time of year. Feels so much like where we'll be in Arizona in less than two days. It seems like it rains at least once every trip, too. ;)

I'll pass on snakes and spiders too, but the landscape is stunning.
Beautiful fruit on this plant. I've never seen them so purple.
Pretty work with the flower gem and the pink blooms.

It takes a fine eye to appreciate the colors in the desert, especially when you come from a much greener area. I love these colors, and the photos couldn't be more perfect for that cactus element, and vice versa. Love the words about the smell :)

So very beautiful, Miki. I love this page. Reminds me of our trip many years ago to Arizona and New Mexico. ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename