Oscraps

Delicate flower_Rougir_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Delicate flower_Rougir_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Rougir Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Rougir Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Assemblage Overlays No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

MultiMedia Roses No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Beauty WordART Mix No. 1Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration – It is that time when the sea roses are in bloom. They are such lovely, delicate flowers.
Start – with a new document
Paper – Artsy Paper 5 was placed above the background.
Photo Frames – I took two frames from another Artsy Transfer and put them on the page over the paper.
Photos – I attached two photos to the frame masks using Layer>Create Clipping Masks. I then made a duplicate of one photo by hit CTRL>J and moving the copy above the frame layer. Then I added a mask to the photo and made it Black by typing CLTRL>I. I used a paintbrush to bring in the part of the petal that went over the frame to create an out-of-frame look.
Overlay-I placed the Assemblage Overlay 4 above the paper
Transfer – I put Artsy Transfer 5 in the upper right corner. The artstroke transfer 1 I placed on the right edge near part of the Overlay but erased the right side.
Elements-moved the Multimedia Rose 4 unto the page then moved the butterfly from the overlay closer to the rose. I also used Ctrl U on the rose to give it a green tint.
Words – Placed Delicate Flower on the page as a title.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Love when the sketch matches the photos like this. Also the flower petal popping out of the frame.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename