Oscraps

December Member Challenge Scrap-Lift
Cherylndesigns

December Member Challenge Scrap-Lift

Created for the December Member's Challenge -. When I saw the cow, on this layout by Jeannette, I knew I had pictures of cows just crying out to be scrapped.

Credits: Lynne Anzelc Farm Girl Addon Kit and Lynne Anzelc It's A Farm Girl Thing Word Art.
Love your cows! That one by the fence has so much texture and I like the way the sun is shining on him. Love the word art you used and had to laugh at "Moove it".

Love your cows! That one by the fence has so much texture and I like the way the sun is shining on him. Love the word art you used and had to laugh at "Moove it".
Thanks so much, Barbara! I love Lynne's word art and had to use the Moove It. We see a lot of cows around here and if we get out of the car, they always come right up to the fence. The brown cow and the calf were very friendly.

I love cows!! I grew up with them all around, so seeing them always brings me back to my childhood. This is MOOvalous!! Thank you, you made me smile today!!

I love cows!! I grew up with them all around, so seeing them always brings me back to my childhood. This is MOOvalous!! Thank you, you made me smile today!!
So do I, Lynn! They always make me smile, too and I've been enjoying your "country kits" since we moved to the country. I'm so thrilled that you took the time to comment on my layout.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename