Oscraps

Day 12 - Template

Day 12 - Template | CHALLENGE​

New year is exciting when all new things start such as the 2023 pantone colour which will become Viva Magenta! I know it’s not all pink but I thought I’d have a pink dress for each day. I tried to keep the dresses diverse. This year was Very Peri, which was also beautiful but it’s always fun to start anew!
Credits list

Photos;
dolly-parton-in-fuschia-suit source Library of Congress
when-the-heart-is-young-by-john-william-godward source Sotheby's
elsa-oeltjen-kasimir-avtoportret-1932 source National Gallery of Slovenia
terrie-and-jennie-frankel-8-years-old-accordions-and-pink-dresses-1956 source Wikimedia Commons
actress-wearing-hand-colored-pink-dress-from-the-actresses-series-n668-1888 source Metropolitan Museum of Art
sunshine-baby-in-a-pink-dress-on-a-swing-1903 source Library of Congress
marilyn-monroe-in-gentlemen-prefer-blondes-trailer1-1953 source Wikimedia Commons
a-christmas-carol-charwoman-pink-dress-with-black-shawl-and-bonnet source Library of Congress
aviat-portrait-de-mademoiselle-suzanne-marsa1893 source Wikimedia Commons
vittorio-reggianini-eavesdropping-1850 source Sotheby's
the-piscinina-emilio-longoni source Wikimedia Commons
erastus-salisbury-field source Wikimedia Commons
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
What a gorgeous take on the challenge! I love all the lovely ladies and somehow I get a clean, slightly retro feel that I adore. Standing O for you!

What a gorgeous take on the challenge! I love all the lovely ladies and somehow I get a clean, slightly retro feel that I adore. Standing O for you!
Wow, thank you. I had a hard time with my layout & it’s also my last for 2022, thank you, it’s such a fantastic way to end the year. It’s so kind of you & I greatly appreciate it! #kiss

Lovely take on the challenge .
Love that you mixed photos, illustrations, drawings..
Thanks for your participation.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata