Oscraps

Daisies
Miki

Daisies

Just something pretty ... love the daisies in the garden this year.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Alfresco (Bonus paper, lace, butterflies, twig, label words, artstroke, splatters)
Artsy Transfers Alfresco
Urban Stitchez Sunshine 3
Outdoors WordART Mix 3
FotoBlendz Overlays 18
MultiMedia Branches 18 (Bonus, jewel)

Artsy paper 5 from the Bonus found in APP Alfresco was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, then duplicated for more detail. Artsy Transfer Alfresco_5 was placed behind the image to extend the green and blue colors. Butterflies were added (one recolored yellow). The stitched sunshine was decorated with the jewel button found in the MM Branches 18_5 bonus. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, word art, splatters and an artstroke.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Soooo darn pretty! I love the paint spatters- makes me think of raindrops or dew, but I especially like the lacy flowers!

Very pretty. Love the blending with the white lace T the top and your wordART mix.

Beautiful!! Love all the butterflies, the use of the button to make the sun and of course the daisies and lace!!

Oh this is delightful! Screams summer! Love the lace and the butterflies and the jewel on the sun! I would love this page in my book :)

Love that button as the middle of the sun and, of course, the flowers are wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename