Oscraps

Curve-billed Thrasher
isDK

Curve-billed Thrasher

I wouldn't take photos of birds when they're on the ground, but after I heard the song of the curve-billed thrasher and learned that they build their nests three to five feet off the ground in cholla and other spiny cactus, I planned to listen and look for them on our next trip.
Credits list
aA: Paper. MFTA, stitchez, brushes
KPertiet: Flair, ChipDisc, Pin, Label
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and NAdams
I was starting to say I love that little cluster on the left, but really I love everything - the photos, the shaded map, the word strips (some work!) and I always love negative frames. Hard to believe anything can get near cholla! Gives me a pang as we missed our trip to Palm Springs this year, where I would always enjoy the cholla and other cactus while hiking.

Love how the map ties the two pages together. The journaling on paper strips is very cool

Love these pages. Great photos. Great idea to do the journaling on strips. Love the addition of the map. Great job all around!

Amazing photos again. Love all about this page, but especially the added map in the background.

The title font looks like the calligraphy of the curved-bill thrasher :) ... perfect.
I like the light coming in from the top to line up with the light in the corner of the photo.

Well I do love everything, but especially your bird photos. They are my favorites.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename