Oscraps

Curtis Clan
zlemon

Curtis Clan

Some of my ancestors from Minnesota. Don't know who they are or how we're related, but it was in my Uncle's batch of photos. Only description was Curtis, 1910, on the back.

Thanks for looking.
Credits list
Used Anna Aspnes APP Festal and MM Grad
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
You kept the vintage feel to you page with the darker background. Like the flowers tucked in between the photos and the white framed photo between the dark blended photo in the BG and the top framed photo. So glad you joined the challenge.

You kept the vintage feel to you page with the darker background. Like the flowers tucked in between the photos and the white framed photo between the dark blended photo in the BG and the top framed photo. So glad you joined the challenge.
I wasn't quite sure why your heritage page stood out and had a cool thing going on but BrightEyes says it for me. It's the darker background. I like the way you've layered the frames and then even have such a formal portrait not in a frame at all.

Thanks Kay. This is one of my favorite kits because it adds such drama.

I wasn't quite sure why your heritage page stood out and had a cool thing going on but BrightEyes says it for me. It's the darker background. I like the way you've layered the frames and then even have such a formal portrait not in a frame at all.
Thanks, DK. It’s actually one photo. And there were a few more that I couldn’t fit in even. Those were the days, I guess.;)

Oh I love this. I agree with the others...the dark background suits these photos and what a nice job of layering these photos with flowers and staples and the watch. Very nice job!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename