Oscraps

Crossing
Miki

Crossing

Anna Aspnes

On sale April 10
Artplay Palette To The Moon (paper, transfer, overlay, artstroke, label word, button, star clip) Artplay Palette To The Moon
MultiMedia Moons 1 MultiMedia Moons 1
To the Moon WordART Mix 1 To the Moon WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz 10 Urban Threadz 10

MultiMedia Arrows 1 MultiMedia Arrows 1
Arrows 1 Arrows 1
Splatters 3 Splatters 3
Button Threadz 1 Button Threadz 1
WaterColor FotoBlendz 6 WaterColor FotoBlendz 6

Process
A dark solid paper from APP To the Moon was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was converted to a black and white image, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. The layers were merged together and clipped to a watercolor fotoblendz mask. Overlay 2 from the kit was layered behind the photo, duplicated with the blending mode changed to color burn for more depth. The MM Moon 1_1 was added with some sprays from other psd. files. Arrows were added, along with splatters and an artstroke. Word art, dimensional embellishments (the urban threadz was recolored white with a subtle shadow added). Completed the page.

Thank you for looking!
I love the visual for the quote. It's perfect and I love the splatters which feels like it opens the horizons, once the bridge of insecurity is crossed. Beautifully done.

Perfect for the bridge to be B&W. Love the wisdom and the white type.

A magical design with a meaningful message. One of my all time favorites of yoursand I have long list of favorites.

Such a cool pairing of photo and text! Fab use of subtle color! Loving this sophisticated design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout