Oscraps

Colour Palette Challenge Feb 2021 small.jpg
Canterslowly

Colour Palette Challenge Feb 2021 small.jpg

Fantasy page for Challenge 3
Credits list
All details in challenge forum and gallery
Oh what a dreamy and beautiful layout, love the colour scheme you chose!! Love it!

I understand you are still finding your feet with playing in the challenge etc, it can all be a little bit daunting but you are doing fabulously!!!! For your layouts details/credits, in future it is best to put them here in the gallery rather than in the challenge thread...... you only need to just insert your layout in the challenge thread (and this case the colour palette you chose)........ all the other info you added there can go here in the gallery with your layout! Thanks for joining us this month! :)

Oh what a dreamy and beautiful layout, love the colour scheme you chose!! Love it!

I understand you are still finding your feet with playing in the challenge etc, it can all be a little bit daunting but you are doing fabulously!!!! For your layouts details/credits, in future it is best to put them here in the gallery rather than in the challenge thread...... you only need to just insert your layout in the challenge thread (and this case the colour palette you chose)........ all the other info you added there can go here in the gallery with your layout! Thanks for joining us this month! :)
Thank you for the tips re the gallery etc. I had to ask in the How To section and Vicki gave me some guidance. The colour palette should be shomewhere just not sure where

Layout information

Album
Canterslowly
Added by
Canterslowly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename