Oscraps

Coloring Together
MommaTrish

Coloring Together

inspired by Sue CUmmings wonderful templates!

word art by Sue Cumming from the Quotes from My Notebook

a 2 pager I put together as 1 for this preview

jornaling says:
"Brothers Zach,3 and Ryan, 2 are passing a rainy morning in the time tested activity of coloring with crayons and paper in the kitchen. Coloring is an activity that both brothers enjoy, and love to take part in. Ryan, being only 2, is not the neatest of colorers, but he loves putting all those colors together on the paper, and watching his scribbles become a picture only he can decipher. Zach being not just 3 but almost 4, is a much better colorer than his younger brother. He lov to color in the lines, draw circles, and to draw people. He will gladly tell you not only what he is coloring, but also who he is coloring and why he is coloring it. Both boys come by their enjoyment for art naturally. Thier mother has always loved art, and their father plays 3 instruments and has a great love of music. Thier parents encourage them to try new and things and to use creativity. Though the boys' parents would love it if the boys followed in their footsteps, they really only want their sons to grow up to do something they love and enjoy. So, for now the boys have their rainy morning coloring sessions, and learn to be good at what they do and to take pride in it. Even "scribbles:..."
Trish, I love this!!!!! Gorgeous photos and the journaling is beautiful, just perfect!!!!

Trish, I love what you did here! I would have never thought of using these templates like this...oh my goodness. What a perfect idea. Love all of that journaling. Thanks for sharing!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
MommaTrish
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout