Oscraps

Color Play Jason-&-Co
My son and his friends being silly from just before and after high school graduation through their first year of college, 2016-2018. Life has spread Jason and his best buds since 6th grade over half the US – from western Kentucky to the East Coast, with one friend, Katie, being and actress and set designer and now on tour in a play. These are great kids!

This LO is a mashup between templates one and three of the album. I liked all of them but these together suited my needs best. Likewise, because I love to blend and wanted a hodgepodge of photos, I blended 5 papers to make the background: patterned paper 4g in Color Burn mode over patterned paper 6d in Overlay mode over patterned paper 7c in Hard Light mode over solid paper 19 in Darker Color mode over patterned paper 9. Then I played with the photos, put stamps and journal marks behind them and sparing elements over as this is about my son and I wanted a less feminine LO.
Credits list
Let’s Play 17, 18, 19, 20 Bundle Color Play May 2022 by Vicki Stegall
See This Template Album #2 by Lynn Grieveson
Font: Rub This!
Photos courtesy of Katie Dugger, Jeannette LaRose, Jennifer LaRose, Dianne Miller, Nic Hawkins, Patrick Stenquist, and Melisa Bogard all friends or parents of friends.
Wonderful documentation of this time in his life. Things have changed so much and will probably continue to change at light speed for a while.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename