Oscraps

Cobra Pose
musicmom3

Cobra Pose

I used a little bit of this and a little bit of that from the Euphoria Collection, on sale for a limited time, to create this layout. I started with the template, with all the layers turned off, then pieced in layers from an Artsy Transfer to use as a clipping mask for my central photo. I added a supporting photo in a Framed Mask from the Collection. I found a background that would work (Euphoria Artsy Paper 4,rotated), then added the template layers back into the design one by one. Some made the cut, some didn't, but I've found this is a really easy way for me to gussy up a layout with texture, color, and next to no effort. A multi-media flower finished off this design.
My gosh, look at that strong neck and back! (I avoided cobra for years thinking it was too hard for my sensitive back, now I understand the importance ;-) ) A lovely balance of color and movement - and adorable photos :)

He is getting strong! Adorable expression! It says, "Look at me!" Wonderful way to brush the colors down the edge!

My gosh, look at that strong neck and back! (I avoided cobra for years thinking it was too hard for my sensitive back, now I understand the importance ;-) ) A lovely balance of color and movement - and adorable photos :)
I have the same back as you and mainly stick to "low cobra." Bridge, cat/cow, and pigeon are really helpful when there's inflammation though. (Sometimes my entire practice consists of supported bridge LOL) Thanks for the kind words!

Well just look at that! Tummy time and a big strong neck – these babies just grow up so fast don't they! Loving the two different angles of the baby 'Cobra' pose - Superb page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename