Oscraps

Clarification To Blizzard Blue
rainee

Clarification To Blizzard Blue

This is my layout for Saturday's challenge using the TaylorMade template (Thank you Amanda!)

Journaling reads:
So, this is how we ended up with another boxer to love, and own us. You came into this world on August 23, 2004, born second, one of 11 puppies. Your poor mother, Patience. She was our girl, but she was bred by her former owner (a boxer breeder). There were 4 white puppies in the litter, 2 male and 2 female. You were totally white as was your sister born immediately after you. Your older brother who was the first born, and your younger sister who was the last born both have an eye patch on opposite eyes. As it turned out, you were the only one with a blue eye, and also the only one in the litter who is deaf. We had never been owned by a white boxer before, nor a deaf one, so we decided you would come to live with us. Our 3 hearing boxers that already owned us would be your ears. As the early weeks passed, we noticed that you were extremely attached to your younger sister, always playing and cuddling together. She wasnt sold yet, and we thought whats one more when you will already have four? So I searched the internet and decided upon the name Blizzard Blue for you. Blizzard because youre white, blue for your eye, but its also a Crayola crayon color. For your sister, Jasmine was the name I chose after the beautifully scented white flower. You both came home in October 2004 to take your places in our boxer hierarchy. Hemingway is only 9 months older than you, so he became a third wheel to you and your sister. The last 3.5 years sure have been interesting. You bark like a hearing boxer, but because you dont hear, its very loud. You also have a very loud scream when you dont want to be in your crate. You are the most destructive boxer we have ever owned, and nothing is safe from you still. Youve destroyed my Wacom pen, furniture, shoes, cds and countless other things and still love to chew cardboard, paper or plastic water bottles. You bark at the other dogs to have whatever toy theyre playing with. You love to annoy me daily by standing on the coffee table and pushing the lamp with your nose until I get up and you run away, only to come back and do it again. You open the bucket of dog food to help yourself whenver the thought strikes. You love to admire yourself in the fireplace door. You sleep under the blankets and pull down the gate that keeps you in the bedroom at night and away from the cat that you love to chase. You are a kisser and a cuddler. I love you so much that I wouldnt change a thing, but I sure do love it in the evening when at 9pm you say its bedtime, daddy takes you to bed and you crash!

Credits: TaylorMade challenge template freebie.
Vicki Stegall negative frame from 52 Inspirations 2007 Week 34 and background paper from Week 28.
Flergs glitter style blog freebie used on "clarification".
I love it! I used to have a white boxer, but she could hear. She left us and now we have just gotten a new boxer puppy (though she's fawn w/ black mask and white markings). It's good to know that my puppy isn't the only one who's INSANE! She pottys everywhere all the time and screams and jumps fences and can't stand to be alone and is cuddly and kissey and cute. GGGGRRRR why do they have to be so cute? Great LO, great story, and beautiful boxer! Good luck trying to train him!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
rainee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout