ArtPlay Palette Noetic
ArtsyTransfers Noetic
GoldPaint No.3
Noetic FotoBlendz No.1
FotoBlendz Overlays No.4
MultiMedia MagicSprinklez No.1
and a lot of tiny brushes

Process...
Mostly trial and error. I've been messing with this on and off for a while. There is a smaller version with a lampost and you can see more of the City I created but the people looked lost. So, I made the whole thing bigger and by doing that I lost a lot of the stuff on the edges. The problem with composites is once you commit, going back to "fix" anything can be challenging. All of the "light" in the city was created with brushes. I would paint in the windows then change the blending modes until it looked right. I think there are over 400 layers.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Whoa, 400 layers, that's incredible! Wonderful effects! I love all the sparkly things on top - Magic Sprinklez are one of my favorites!

I echo Diane's Whoa. What an effort. Love the extra touches that I have seen so far,I am sure I am missing many.They are a dapper pair.

400 layers. Let me think about why I'm simplifying my life right now. Oh, yeah, I have no gas. This is fabulous! All that work, every layer so the lights are balanced throughout, really worth it. But the whole thing rests for me on her charming, adorable smile that makes me want to go hug her. :cool:

Stunning, creative, wish I could create something like this! 400 layers, that's a lot! Love the glow in the windows.

Really fabulous!! 400 layers, in that case we won't ask a deconstruct at Anna Aspnes, won't we?! : ))

QUOTE : "Mostly trial and error. I've been messing with this on and off for a while. There is a smaller version with a lampost and you can see more of the City I created but the people looked lost. So, I made the whole thing bigger and by doing that I lost a lot of the stuff on the edges. The problem with composites is once you commit, going back to "fix" anything can be challenging. All of the "light" in the city was created with brushes. I would paint in the windows then change the blending modes until it looked right. I think there are over 400 layers"

*I Totally! understand!...I've had to do this in some of my pages in the past that I have created...It is hard to go back & fix things after the fact...I took many long times to redo a page & end up spending too long of a time on said page...but after saying that...I am always Happy! with the end result...Realizing that the redo was probably better then my original!...Just my experience...Nice! to know that I'm not the only one this happens to!...

*Your Page is Beautiful!...I Love! All the Lights!...& your City! BG!...And...The Perfect Couple!...So Wonderfully! Inspired! & Created!... :)...Congrats! On The Standing O!!!...

QUOTE : "Mostly trial and error. I've been messing with this on and off for a while. There is a smaller version with a lampost and you can see more of the City I created but the people looked lost. So, I made the whole thing bigger and by doing that I lost a lot of the stuff on the edges. The problem with composites is once you commit, going back to "fix" anything can be challenging. All of the "light" in the city was created with brushes. I would paint in the windows then change the blending modes until it looked right. I think there are over 400 layers"

*I Totally! understand!...I've had to do this in some of my pages in the past that I have created...It is hard to go back & fix things after the fact...I took many long times to redo a page & end up spending too long of a time on said page...but after saying that...I am always Happy! with the end result...Realizing that the redo was probably better then my original!...Just my experience...Nice! to know that I'm not the only one this happens to!...

*Your Page is Beautiful!...I Love! All the Lights!...& your City! BG!...And...The Perfect Couple!...So Wonderfully! Inspired! & Created!... :)...Congrats! On The Standing O!!!...
Thank you!
So true, sometimes pages are better the second time around-that's why I have a "bin it or save it folder." This one just got to the point where I did not want to work on it anymore :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename