Oscraps

Cinderella - APP De Facto
lacy

Cinderella - APP De Facto

Photo credit: Pexels zayceva tatiana
This reminded me of the fairytale Cinderella, but the story we grew up with was not the original. The Brothers Grimm version was rather dark and morbid, with the two stepsisters mutilating their own feet to fit in the slipper and then getting their eyes pecked out at Cinderella's wedding.

I started with DeFacto Solid Paper 3, and DeFacto Fotoblendz 1-3 grouped, with the photo clipped to the group. Then I added DeFacto transfers below and Edge Overlays, gold paint, paper texture and splatter above. WordART, MultiMedia BONUS Element, clock, Magic Sprinklez and the fairy godmother silhouette (public domain) were added for embellishments and finished with the journaling.
Credits list
  • Love
Reactions: lizr
This is very soft and beautiful! The photo is fantastic and I love the blending and beautiful elements you chose. I also like the circle theme.

Interesting fact ... beautiful Cinderella and blending. I like Walt Disney's version better than the Grimm Brothers.

Yeah, those original Grimm fairytales were quite different from the Disney versions.
Beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata