Oscraps

Christmas Past
vickyday

Christmas Past

Journaling reads: Sometimes I start thinking about how quickly the years come and go. Those thoughts always take be back to a time when the kids were little. To say there were times when I thought I would pull my hair out is an understatement! But, really, those times were not very often. I really enjoyed being a stay-at-home mom. Sure, the days were long; there were always dishes in the sink, and laundry that needed to be folded. It seemed to be never-ending! But when I think about those years I realize that I would do it all over again! I would probably change a few things, like being more conscientious in my discipline of the kids, spending more time in prayer with and for them and more time relating God’s word into their everyday lives. I know that I was not a perfect mom. But I know a perfect God Who can take all of my shortcomings and fix them for our good and His glory! Thank You, Lord!

I’m pretty sure these photos were taken at Christmas time in 1985. We were renting the big farm house on Kilby Road in Harrison, Ohio.
Your journaling is so spot on for us Mommas!! I love the beautiful photo and the way you kept it large!!

Fantastic photo from Christmas past. Really, one of my favorite kinds of pages. Old(er) photos with reflective journaling. Love love the santa hat on the corner of the smaller photo and the wonderful side cluster. Also, thanks so much for including your journaling in the description. I really enjoy reading the journaling and its so nice to be able to see it clearly.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename