Oscraps

Christmas Food
Created with the Oscraps Christmas Collaboration 2021 - Home for the Holidays. Each day there will be one part of this wonderful collaboration available to be downloaded for free, so make sure to check the Oscraps Blog each day during the Oscraps 12 Days of Christmas Event from Dec 4 - Dec 15, 2021 to collect it.
Credits list
Credits:
Oscraps Christmas Collaboration 2021 - Home for the Holidays Blog Freebie

Fonts - KG PDX Blocks & KG PDX Bridgetown

Translation:
The best thing with Christmas is definetely the food. Maybe mainly because I don't have to cook for days, since we eat leftovers for days. But it's insanely good as well, even though, every year on the 27th of December, you pledge to never eat Chrismas food again in your entire life.
I’m so glad that you translated this! I have lived the December 27th swearing off of Christmas food many times in my life! Love how you titled the page with those dates in December! Fun use of highlighting on one word! And tell us what that pink food is? I really want to know.

And tell us what that pink food is? I really want to know.

It's a sallad that is very popular, especially at Christmas. Made of pickled beet roots and apples in a sauce made with sour cream and mayo. Lovely to meat balls & sausages.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
tanteva
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename