Oscraps

Christmas cards?
svanderhaegen

Christmas cards?

It is tradition to send cards to friends, acquaintances and family at Christmas and New Year. All well intended, but we want to get rid of it, because it is actually a big charade. If you get cards from people you didn't expect a card from, you quickly send a card back. We think sending an e-mail is a weak option. But what's the best way to stop? Doesn't it look strange or rude if I do get a card and don't send anything back?Won't these people wonder why they suddenly didn't get a card from me?
Credits list
Created with the 2022 GATHER Christmas Collaboration kit by the Oscraps designers.
FREE for a limited time during the 12 Days of December Event, starting December 1st. 2022

Daily Downloads details : https://oscraps.com/community/forums/2022-12-days-of-december-daily-downloads.541/
I love being able to text people and wish them a Merry Christmas! Some years I send cards and some years I don't! You raise valid questions! But with the technology age, the traditions are changing all of the time! Great page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
svanderhaegen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename