Oscraps

Cherry Blossom Festival
M

Cherry Blossom Festival

This is a little tag book I put together as a hybrid project. It's cute and was a quick thing to do if anyone wants to delve into hybrid.

Credits:
Amy Lou collab by Lauren Grier and Gina Miller at Gina Miller Designs (and eventually available at SSD)
Maya Road arrow coaster chipboard album

I coated the pages in matte-finish Modge Podge too but I don't think it was necessary since the paper I printed on was high gloss form a laser color printer. I used a Sharpie fine point marker for my journaling and a button on the cover.

I also used Pop Dots to raise the printed photos.

To create the pages I scanned one of the pages of the book and created a template from it (though I found out after the Maya Road website has template on it) then created the pages digitally minus the journaling and the photos. Printed those pages, cut them out and adhered them to the chipboard with rubber cement. I then sanded the edges and inked them with a Versa Mark Dew Drop purple ink pad. Then I printed the photos and adhered them using mounting squares on one side of the photo and pop dots on the other. Added a nice dimension!

CherryBlossoms_2.jpg

CherryBlossoms_3.jpg

CherryBlossoms_4.jpg

CherryBlossoms_5.jpg

CherryBlossoms_6.jpg

CherryBlossoms_7.jpg
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
MikkelPaige