Oscraps

Changed
jarhm

Changed

Journaling:
"Feeling frustrated, scared and angry. Knew something was wrong for weeks, maybe months, maybe years.
Told myself "I'll do something about it later. "Had other more important, urgent things to do first.

Taken to Emergency hospital July 23rd. In the hospital one week. Blood glucose 1,000+. The nurse is
amazed my eyes, liver, pancreas and heart are OK. I now have diabetes, type II.

My life has changed. Injecting insulin every day. Living by the numbers from now on, if I want to keep living, with all my body parts."

Anna Aspnes:
AP Metro Graffiti wire
AP Ocean Cove transfer
AP Delightful art stroke
AP Serenity paper, transfers
AP Snapshot heart charm
AP Tangier overlay
AP Salty Living button
Metal Mix brad

ValC Designs: All Directions paint, She Is Creative silhouette
Captivated Visions: Papillon Place element
Ginny Scrap: Life Changes arrow and flower
Holliewood Studio: Art Journaling#4 arrow
Sissy Sparrow: Solitary Echo butterfly, tape, word art
I bet you will be ok... having the answer now and looking forward... great page documenting the beginning of this journey... always love your art Judy... even the difficult pages like this...

so sorry about your diagnosis...but so happy you found out and can be treated! This is a really beautiful page telling your story perfectly!

I am sure you can do this! my girlfriend's daughter has being living with diabetes her whole life and she does everything. love your page!

Great art journaling page! My dil was just diagnosed at 28! ("juvenile diabetes") she is very thin, 5'9" and no diabetes in the family! So glad you found out in time.

i wish you much strength on this new journey. i am glad that you found out and can do something. beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
jarhm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout