Oscraps

Challenge_Anna_lift_avril
Malou29

Challenge_Anna_lift_avril

Ma page pour ce lift d'une page de Cyanne avec des photos personnelles prises Lisbonne
d'Azulejos.
These decorated tiles are one of the symbols of Portugal. They decorate buildings, churches, building interiors, metro stations and stations. This art of decoration with ceramic tiles was introduced by the Moors, Portugal started producing its own azulejos in the 16th century.
Merci Nancy et Cyanne pour cette inspiration
Un petit retour en arrire pour moi....Un peu de nostalgie quand on pense aux vacances. Tu as fait une trs belle page.

trs jolie page Malou, ton modle mais parfaitement en valeur tes azulejos, bonne documentation.

oh I loved Lisbon, mostly because of the azulejos! such a pretty page in blue and white!

Beautiful page I used to go a lot to Portugal and was amazed at how many are on the buildings and houses.

Love your page design with the arc and circles, the blue and your title work.

An appealing response to the challenge! Superb presentation of these amazing tiles, Malou! Especially love the arch and sky paper!

Une rponse sduisante au dfi! Superbe prsentation de ces superbes tuiles, Malou! J'adore particulirement le papier arc et le ciel!

Beautiful tile mosaic! I love how you used the circles to tie image and elements together!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Malou29
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout