Oscraps

Challenge #7 Family Different
isDK

Challenge #7 Family Different

We both loved photography but shots of each other were rare and of both of us even more rare. One time I set up a bird blind so I could take photos of our blue jays, but it was long ago, so I had none for my book. In late July one bunny stayed to watch me when I used my phone camera. That was our family. Just us.
Credits list
Stitched heart is from Anna Aspnes in the Oscraps-LiveLife Collab
Everything else from ViVa Artistry Illuminated Journal 10, a collaboration with Erin Wright.
13 elements are from Viva, 18 elements are from Erin Wright
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-2022-challenge-7-oscraps-collaborations.35928/
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Love the visual representation of family and home and the journal. The blues and green are gorgeous. We had a woodchuck living in the bushes in front of our house, she moved out and a mother cat and 3 kittens moved in. We enjoyed watching them. But then the woodchuck moved back and pushed the cats out. I wonder where she took her family.

Always so much to see on your pages, I love the book and the color green and blue, beautiful elements, all very creative, awesome!!

Love the journal and all of the goodies added to it! Great spread! Family is different for everyone! Love it! Thanks so much for participating!

And a nice family it is.
I love the eye looking at the bunny (that would be me) and random musings feel of how this all comes together.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename