Oscraps

Challenge #6 January
Cherylndesigns

Challenge #6 January

I scrapped three pictures of my grandson. Two of them, he was showing me the cute shirt that I got him. The third picture was one that I got him to look up from his game long enough to grab a picture.

I used Life Lessons, an Oscraps Collab, for my background paper. Life Lessons | Digital Scrapbook Mega Collection | Multi-Designer Collaboration: Oscraps

Everything else is from Vicki Stegall's Sweater Weather. by Vicki Stegall (oscraps.com)

Font: Birch STD Regular
Getting them to look up from those games is an accomplishment in and of itself! LOL He looks super happy with his new shirt!!! That smile is a wonderful gift for you!

Love the page, beautiful masculine colors! And those pictures are adorable!

Cute shirt, indeed! And, not only did he look, but he smiled for you! Bonus! Lovely page! Love the spiral bound notebook for your background! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

He has the cutest smile. Cute photos & shirt. Wow...getting him to look up from the game...quite the accomplishment. :) I like the notebook background.

Oh yes. It is so hard to get them to look up for a photo when they are in the middle of a game. He has a great smile and your page is great.

Getting them to look up from those games is an accomplishment in and of itself! LOL He looks super happy with his new shirt!!! That smile is a wonderful gift for you!

Love the page, beautiful masculine colors! And those pictures are adorable!
Yes it is. They're glued to them, aren't they?????

Cute shirt, indeed! And, not only did he look, but he smiled for you! Bonus! Lovely page! Love the spiral bound notebook for your background! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
Yes, I did get him to look up AND smile. He knows that I'll bug him until he looks up. Hahaha

He has the cutest smile. Cute photos & shirt. Wow...getting him to look up from the game...quite the accomplishment. :) I like the notebook background.
I love his smile, Danesa. He can turn it on in a heartbeat - years of training on "hey, look up and smile". He's thinking - "if I do it, she'll go away". Hahaha

Oh yes. It is so hard to get them to look up for a photo when they are in the middle of a game. He has a great smile and your page is great.
He's quite the gamer - he plays with kids that are a lot older than him. He's just like his mom - I used to call her "The Pinball Wizard" back in the Atari days. Hahaha

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout