Oscraps

Challenge #6: Florissant in Winter
isDK

Challenge #6: Florissant in Winter

We arrived at Florissant Fossil Beds Nat'l Monument just before 1 pm and you got your lifetime military U.S. Parks pass. We hiked the short distance to the biggest petrified redwood stumps but were driven inside by the cold and wind. The video about the area was excellent.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper, Stitchez, Brushes
Maya DeGroot: Snowflakes, Watch
Palvinka: Dragonfly, insect
Rachel Jefferies: Sig12 Template, sequins, threads
ViVa: Hinge
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-6-seasonal.36812/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Maya de Groot
  3. Palvinka
  4. Rachel Jefferies
  5. Viva Artistry
This page is digital eye candy! There are so many beautiful photos and elements to look at! So beautiful!

Fabulous documentation of your trip. I really want to do something like this someday.

Great documentation. Love the blocking of the photos. I'm putting this on our bucket list. We went to the Petrified Forest National Park in the 80s, would also like to go back there.

Love your art of balancing - so many pictures and it still looks like a quiet day.

Your journaling is always so interesting and you do it in the most concise way! Another wonderful page.

wow, so much to look at here, with such great color yet earthiness! Fabulous use of embellishments! Love it all!

Fabulous collage! I love those paper photo corners and the golden look of the leaves. You are my scrapbooking hero!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename