Oscraps

Challenge #5: A Time and A Place
isDK

Challenge #5: A Time and A Place

You kept this photo on your desk and I knew it was your all-time favorite. You'd say you wished you knew me at that age. I was probably 28. I don't remember the time or the place, or those years, due to PTSD. I remember the photographer dumped me. He got tired of chasing me, where you didn't.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Patience WordArt
Rachel Jefferies: Be Kind, Hear My Voice, Hope Shines Bright, Serendipity
Photo is probably from the summer of 1975
More typography on page is posted as separate a comment below.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and Marleen
I don’t remember when or where, but it was a place I liked. I was relaxed and lost in thought. All I remember is the first time he said something I didn’t react, and when I became aware he was talking to me I turned my head and he was taking this photo.

I’d go get a double perm & to the dismay of my hair stylist, I’d put my helmet on as I left on my white Yamaha 125cc ‘lectric start motorcycle. Come to think of it, my blue holographic“signature” nail color is an exact match to the old bike helmet.

So great to see this photo, really beautiful. I love the awesome pages and the little elements you've added!

Wow, love that photo, so beautiful. Love the whole page, wonderful journaling, beautiful colors!

Like this double page spread. Great photo of you. Fabulous journaling. Yes, it is sometimes hard to remember back that far in time. Like the faded colors you used - it gives that vintage look to the LO. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month.

Love the background story and the photo of younger you! The vintage/grunge vibe compliments the time period. Great documentation and memory.

That's one fabulous photo of earlier you.
Wonderful toning of the elements on the upper left to go with the photo.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename