Oscraps

Challenge #5 - 52 Inspirations.jpg
myla

Challenge #5 - 52 Inspirations.jpg

Credits list
52-2015-wk11-VickiStegall-p-2//52-2021-07-VickiStegall-pngs_12//52-2015-wk-15-VickiStegall-paint//Calque52-2021-12-Mediterranka-Design-SpringEssentials-wa-alt 2//52-2021-07-VickiStegall-kit-stamp-horizontal//52-2020-NO-1-VickiStegall-p-5b//52-2021-12-Mediterranka-Design-SpringEssentials-elements-13-accent
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vicki Stegall
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Bringing the colors from the photo out onto the page in such an organic way is a great touch. You are rocking these challenges!

I am struck by the multiple bits of texture, grunge, grid elements and masking so well combine to make a cohesive image. Then to complete the image you added paint in the background to enhance the colours of the photo. Artistically done.

So many details in this beautiful page. That is a great picture and I love the way that you have carried the beautiful purple into the colors of the page.

In Love with this very beautiful page for this challenge! Lovely little bits from so many 52 Inspirations!

so much to like in this page from the grungy bits, the pop of color and wonderful quote. nicely done for Challenge 5

LOVE the masking and framing of your photo and the bits of paint on and around it!

I love how the colorful bits behind the photo look like an extension of those beautiful spring flowers. Gorgeous page!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
myla
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename