Oscraps

Challenge #4: Crystola Road
isDK

Challenge #4: Crystola Road

After lunch we decided on the scenic drive back to our cabin. Crystola Road ran alonside Crystola Creek and I stopped to look at the sun on the open water and the most colorful winter trees I'd ever seen.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper, Calendar, Stitches, Brushes
Lynn Anzelc: Snowflakes
Rachel Jefferies: Pocketart-sigkit12
Vicki Robinson: Charm
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-4-tic-tac-toe-challenge.36738/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  3. Rachel Jefferies
  4. Vicki Robinson Designs
I love your large photos as the background for your layout. I love how you have the calendar with the date circled and your pretty corner cluster! Congratulations for being selected as Standing O 20

Great layout! I love scenic drives where you can find the most wonderful places.

Always extraordinary landscapes! I like clusters fitting with the colors of the landscape!

Such a fantastic double page spread with that wonderful winter photo. Love the spread of snowflakes with the tiny cluster on the left and the cluster with layers and title on the lower right corner. The calendar tells the tale. Thanks for joining the challenge.

What a great scene! Love the way the line cascades down the pages, and great corner cluster!

An excellent composition, this is fabulous!! Beautiful photo and love the calendar!! Thank you and congratulations!!

Pretty place! Love the snowflakes. I think you are the snowflake queen! So many different ones from so many kits.

Congrats on the Standing O! You're looking for winter scenes, soon I'm going to be looking for ocean scenes. Love the snowflakes1

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename