Oscraps

Challenge #3: Live in the Sunshine
isDK

Challenge #3: Live in the Sunshine

We had the refuge to ourselves and got at least a half hour of good light after the beautiful sunrise, before the sun climbed into the clouds. There weren't many birds, even fewer than in June. But we did see a good variety, including one yellow-headed blackbird.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Brushes
Lorie Davison: Papers (1&10), round frame, beads strip, wordart, 3 overlay painted elements + BONUS frame 6
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/july-challenge-3-recipe.35815/#post-632126
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Lorie Davison
Perfect use of Lorie's beads and painted elements--I have been wanting to use them and have not had a creative thought as to how....and here you have a slam dunk!!

Love the beaded charm framing of the yellow head black bird! Beautiful blues and yellows!

Wow, so great. I love the photo & how you framed it & the great way you played with perspective & the colours are stunning.

Wonderful use of the texture above the beads and terrific way to frame the bird. When I first looked at this, I saw a bird but it was comprised of the eye with the black around the eye and the beak. Took a minute for me to see that the yellow was bird too.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename