Oscraps

#3 Embracing Change
isDK

#3 Embracing Change

If the leaves are brown but still on the trees, then maybe that's fall color, even in January. And during the golden hour, the sunlit browns look more like golds. We don't see that 100 miles north of Manitou Springs, and we don't have pin oak trees. It was a beautiful day with plentiful sunshine.
Credits list
52 Inspirations: Vicki Stegall Week #1
Anna Aspnes: Paper(winter)
Joyful Heart: NHDesignz Woodland Friends
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/january-challenge-3-through-the-lens.38934/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Joyful Heart Designs
  3. Vicki Stegall
Wow, I think this is stunning. The colors are so warm, the photo's beautiful and I love that little owl on the frame. Love the papers with the blue in it too. Perfect double pager. I wanted to give you a Standing O, but you already have one. Congrats!!

I love the design of your page and the mix of frames. Congratulations on a well-deserved Standing O!

This is beautiful!! Love the golden trees... Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Thursday Oscraps newsletter :heartpumpred:

We have beech trees around here that never release their leaves! They look golden in the sunlight, too! Beautiful spread and design!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename