Oscraps

Challenge 2 .jpg
Kythe

Challenge 2 .jpg

Border- overlay as many different snowflakes as the vertical space could hold. To create depth, use different shadow opacities

Background: Place a solid paper over a patterned paper - reduce the opacity to just see the pattern below.

Add extra texture,- place a gesso page overlay on top of the solid paper and use it to cut out parts of the solid paper then delete the gesso leaving behind the gesso pattern cut out of the solid paper

Do the same technique with the photo. to make a mask.
Credits list
WOW... love the beautiful snowflake border. Thanks for the step by step of what you did. The stacked photo is fabulous. Thanks for joining the challenge and sharing this delightful page with us.

Oh my goodness! I love the colors here. Love the way you placed the photo over the frame. And that border is stunning! The depth that you created is beautiful! I agree with Kay...thank you so much for taking the time to document the steps you took on this!

These colours are truly beautiful and that Photo is amazing! It has been a very chilly winter for us here on the West Coast!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
Kythe
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename