Oscraps

Celebrate
ksacry

Celebrate

My celebration of spring starts with the flowers blooming in March and continues into April when the tulips are in full bloom. Every year we take in the sights of the gardens and the fields with miles and miles of color. I always think I want that in my yard, but reality hits when I have to plant all those bulbs myself. I think I will leave the work up to others and enjoy the show!

Construction: I started with WaterColor Template Album No. 10 #16 and added ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo Solid Paper #3. Over the paper, I added a texture layer (Master-Watercolor-Brushes-Trailhead-Design-Co_Paper Texture_watercolor_pure_cotton_paper) with blend mode Lighter Color.
I clipped my photo to the template’s fotoblendz layer. I used some brush work to revise areas of the fotoblendz. I added ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo Brush #4 in a couple of places.
I added the MiniPalette Shivoo Artsy Transfer moving and turning off layers. I duplicated some transfer layers, flipped, and moved to various places on the page.
I turned off 2 of the template frames and then attached my photo to one frame layer and some of the Artsy Transfer layers to the lower frame.
For the cluster, I used elements from ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo.
Credits list
ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo is FREE with $20 purchase from May 5-9
ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo
WaterColor Template Album No. 10
Oh this is lovely, and i know exactly where this was taken along the fence :) Love the way the yellow is surrounded by the pink, and a great little cluster!

Beautiful flowers along the wooden fence. Love the pinks and subtle texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename