Oscraps

CarpeDiem - New Threadz & Word Art
dwsewbiz

CarpeDiem - New Threadz & Word Art

Just some daily photos, my Valentine's tulips and a walk with Ozzy on a warmish day - he loves being outside and I've taught him to marvel at the flowers.

I used selected frames and masks from PhotoInspired 2V Page 3, keeping an open design.
Carpe Diem Photo Blendz used to blend the tulip photo, with a Carpe Diem Transfer, adjusted in hue to have some pink tones.
On the right the photo of the flowering quince against he white birch is blended using a mask and brushes/erasers, then repeated twice more at lower opacity across the page. I also clipped a copy to the Carpe Diem slide frame. Threads, wordart and a few embellishments finish the page.
I colored the new Threadz and WordArt white to match the brightness of the page, and put a slight pink overlay on the bead art to soften it.
a feast for the eye all these flowers with so beautiful colors! and this little prince in the middle of this beautiful decor!

Adorable layout and loving the flowers. Grandmas have all sorts of things to teach--on my recent hike with Caleb, I taught him how to shatter swamp ice with a stick and hunt for skunk cabbage. The little things....

Love the touches of spring! The magic of Grandmothers ... and how they subtly influence the grandchildren!

Jealous of the crocuses and Oz is very cute in his red parka. Hope he won't need it much longer. 10 days to spring and you have flowers.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename