Oscraps

Carpe Diem Collection Oz at Play
dwsewbiz

Carpe Diem Collection Oz at Play

Oz spends the afternoon with the grands, where he loves grandpa's fried rice and the nearby playground.
All NEW ArtPlay Collections not only come with the Bonus (Bonus paper and layout used here) but also access to the Live (and Replay) inspiration session.

The background is made of an arrangement of Artsy Papers, including the Bonus Artsy Paper (I arrange to take advantage of the artsy parts), with a Blue Overlay layer at about 80%.
On the right I used Layout #2 suggestion, which is Artsy Paper 2, Carpe Diem FotoBlendz #2, MM Documents #2 arranged underneath the FotoBlendz, and elements and wordart. I added the Carpe Diem frame for another photo. On the left I used FB #1.
THANKS to Miki for the idea to place a photo over the orange Carpe Diem frame - it's a great frame but the size blocked too much of my photo.
I added two copies of a crocus photo, one blended with a Carpe Diem FotoBlendz, another added on top with a reverse mask to allow some crocus to spill over the frame/photo.
Added a gradient to the label wordart to tone done the brightness.
Added a glow to the pod element to brighten it.
And clipped a photo (reduced opacity) to the tag.
I love how the two pages play together, and so much depth in those textures.

Great colors! Love the textures and of course the photos of Oz (so alert and always learning!)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename