Oscraps

captured
veer

captured

Anna Aspnes_ArtPlay Palette Embrace Me
here
Natali Design_Captured
here

This photo was taken in Sept 2018 in Crete. My mother had only died a few weeks before.
I did not want to go on holiday at all, but despite the great loss, i still enjoyed the holiday.
Only when i came back i did get a big backlash and the sadness came back in full force.

Thanks for looking !
This is wonderful. I love the blocks and the range of values from black to white, and the way you created strong contrasts. I love seeing your photo here.

Grand page design. Love your paints and elements that give dimension to your page. Sorry for your loss.

sorry for your loss.
i'm in love with this page.
with the graphic disign, the placement of your photo, the b/w with a little accent of red. amazing. perfect. stylish. contemporary.

oh this is so beautiful and touching. We never get over the loss of our mothers. Five years later and it can still bring a sting to my eyes to remember. I absolutely love this composition.

Perfection. Grief is experienced in so many ways. Hopefully your wonderful memories have eased your loss.

LOVE the black and white with pop of red and especially the white space! Gorgeous. May have to scraplift this one!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout