Capture the moment

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Meadow Collection

ArtPlay Palette Meadow
ArtsyTransfers Meadow
MultiLayered FotoBlendz No 8
MultiMedia Flowers No 4
Summer WordART Mix No 1

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Meadow. I added three transfers from the APP and one of these was duplicated and both set to blending mode Darker Color. One of the other (the sky) was set to Color Dodge. I placed one more transfer from the APP to the right side with the blending mode set to Difference and got some purple on this side of the layout. Then I placed two transfers from ArtsyTransfers Meadow to the left side. Some layers were recolored and others moved and got another blending mode. I placed a fotoblendz from MultiLayered FotoBlendz No 8 and clipped my photo to this one. I added a flower from MultiMedia Flowers No 4 and recolored it into purple and I did the same with the wood word from Summer WordART Mix No 1. I also added a wordtransfer and the wordart from Summer WordART Mix No 1. I finished the layout with embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Meadow.
Such a beautiful page. I adore the photo, the terrific blending and colors. Love the little ladybug, a must have. ♥

Beautiful page, love the little fingers picking the flower and the purple flower.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename