Oscraps

Brian
helenedubois

Brian

Our son died today. He had suffered greatly with cancer. It was a blessing to let him go. But no matter how much it is expected, it is more sorrow than can be put in words.
  • Sad
Reactions: NAdams and digigal
Oh, geez, I am so incredibly sorry to hear this news. How to cope with such unimaginable heartache...my heart goes out to your heart. The visual you created is full of love and light and I hope you eventually are able to find hints of brightness as you travel through this extremely dark time. Hugs.

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how hard this must be, and the strength it took to create this tribute! May you find peace! my heart goes out to you

Oh I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine how hard this must be, and the strength it took to create this tribute! May you find peace! my heart goes out to you
I knew all along that this was the way it would end. That night I couldn't sleep so this gave me some comfort.

I am so very sorry for your loss of your son, Brian. Your layout was so compelling of the figure walking toward the light.. Peace to you and your son (hugs) XO

My heart is breaking for you! I know that watching a loved one suffer is devastating! Carry him in your heart and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! The imagery is very powerful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout