Oscraps

Breathing Dreams - Milieu
lacy

Breathing Dreams - Milieu

I looked up the definition of Milieu and couldn't get inspired. So, I googled Milieu images, and this image came up multiple times. I guess photo credit goes to the internet.

I started with Milieu Artsy Paper 5 and placed FotoBlendz Overlay 14-3 with the photo clipped to it. Then duplicated the fotoblendz, flipped horizontally and clipped a duplicate of the photo to it in order to get full coverage of the photo. I also placed another copy of the fotoblendz between the first two copies with blend mode screen @ 46% opacity to brighten. Embellished with Artsy Transfer 5, MultiMedia Milieu 1, replacing the foliage with the leaves element plus the Lavendar element and the lilac flower with a button threadz on top, word art, splatter brush, ScriptTease, and paper textures.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Milieu, On Sale now through March 8, 9 am EST, includes the following plus more.
ArtPlay Palette Milieu (Artsy Paper 5, flower element, Metallic Paint)
Milieu Artsy Transfer 5
FotoBlendz Overlays 14-3
MultiMedia Milieu 1 (with leaves and flower substitution)
Milieu WordART Mix 1 (Breathing Dreams)

Other assets used:
ScriptTease Happiness 1-2B (with hue adjustment, blend mode color burn, @48% opacity)
Splatters 13 brushes
Paper Textures No 17, New and on Sale Now
Button Threadz 2-6
What a great page, I love the globe that fits perfectly with the green of the transfers, beautiful use of the paper textures, your page give me a Spring feeling!

Beautiful interpretation of the word meaning! Love the greens with the touches of purple!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename