Oscraps

Born in December
DivaMom96

Born in December

Journaling: So, I am one of those lucky people who was born in December - December 16, to be exact. Chanukah tends to fall within 10 days (either way) of this date, so inevitably, my birthday coincieds with this gift-giving holiday. My parents were not of the mind to make sure I had a birthday like those born in July (ahem, my sister), but usually, the birthday gift I received was larger than usual.

This has not changed as I have gotten older. Since Im a December gal, the world is so busy celebrating a major holiday that there isnt time to work in a birthday celebration. So, I have learned to make sure to celebrate my birthday myself with dinners and some self love. But the happiest moments for me are the calls, cards and FaceBook posts I get wishing me a special day!
Majority Pinkadoo Designs
NBK Arstroke
Floriju flower
Oh this is so sweet story and I love the simple elegant look of this page!

Us December babies have it rough!! LOL But we do get some perks to celebrating during the holiday season! I love the small pictures you included to tell us even more about the pluses of being born in December. Thanks for playing!

Layout information

Category
11th Birthday Party
Added by
DivaMom96
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout