Oscraps

Bootiful
I'm not really a Halloween person, but I did find this information interesting, since today is August 17th, 2021. Journaling reads:
Cat Nights begin on August 17. This term harks back to the days when people believed in witches. A rather obscure old Irish legend said that a witch could turn herself into a cat eight times, but on the ninth time (August 17), she couldn’t regain her human form. This bit of folklore also gives us the saying, “A cat has nine lives.” Because August is a yowly time for cats, this may have prompted the speculation about witches on the prowl in the first place. Also, nights continue to get longer. Cats, crepuscular creatures, are nocturnal hunters. Their superior night vision means that the nights belong to them. - Old Farmer’s Almanac
Credits list
Witchy Woman Brushes by Vicki Stegall
Witchy Woman - mini kit by Vicki Stegall
I Put A Spell On You Photo Masks by On A Whimsical Adventure
Font is Arial Narrow
Photo is mine of my granddaughter's cat.
First off I LOVE the page! Get's me in the mood for Autumn! And secondly I didn't know that about the "cats have nine lives" saying! That's really cool! I'm gonna share that with my friends, I guarantee that they don't know that either! Great story - great page!

Your LO is gorgeous with the papers & paint. The elements look so good. Your journaling is so interesting & have not heard of it. I’m ftom Australia so maybe our Cat nights start in May. :D. Your cat is so beautiful, thanks for showing Shadow & I also have a black cat who is currently passed out on me. I really enjoyed & love your page.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename